Sunday, December 2, 2012

calendar for purchase!

I made a calendar! With only the use of a computer! This project is supposed to be a present for my mama, so don't go telling her, BUT if you want one please please let me know. If you email me (hevan.leggoe@gmail.com) then I can get an idea of how many I need to get printed and I can set up a payment option online. They will be printed 11x 14 cardstock paper, and cost $25 (plus shipping if need be.) Everyone knows the go-to Christmas present is a calendar, so you should get one from me, not walmart. Also I am not back in America until the 12th so they would get shipped earliest the 14th or so.
I have now set up a paypal option (it is on the upper right hand side of the blog) so if you would like to buy, go ahead! If you are located in Tallahassee, no need to use paypal, we can do the transaction in person. AND if you are not in the US, I would be happy to ship to you, but please email me first so I can set up a different shipping cost. Thank you!




  
















 




No comments:

Post a Comment